Paradise Lakes Country Club Disclaimer. Paradise Lakes Country Club (PLCC) permits the following notices to be posted solely as a courtesy to its members. The information is provided by the members, not PLCC. PLCC does not verify the information and undertakes no effort to ensure its accuracy or completeness. PLCC therefore disclaims any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of the information contained below. You are advised to conduct your own due diligence. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
In no event shall PLCC be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising from the use of the information below.
Current total as of 06.11.2018: 13
listing of Lots for sale
LOT #1003 - $20,000.00 USD
Owner: Dale and Sandra Schwenning
Contact: Toni Miller 360/393.5907 or Toni@VansonSales.com
Please contact the listing agent for more pictures and information. If not available contact office at 8193 Kendall Rd. for a showing.
- Unique turnkey recreational property
- Can sleep 8 comfortably
- Large covered deck with a fire pit on the deck with sitting space around it
- Or ... sit by the other fire pit out from under the covered deck
- Outdoor showers have separate hot water supply
- Just around the corner from the pool, clubhouse and playground
LOT #1021 - $40,000.00 USD OBO
Owner: Raymond Boulier
Contact: 604/792.6838 or RaymondBoulier@gmail.com
- Nice lot with all new electrical and sewer updated.
- Landscaped with decorative concrete block back wall and fire pit.
- Comes with custom made storage shed; can easily be turned into a cabin.
- When visiting site, next door neighbor (lot 1022) can show.
- Motor home is included in the sale price: 1992 Corsair, 24', 7.3 diesel approximately 150,000 km's
LOT #1041 - $45,000.00 USD
Owner: Lyle & Billie Marshall
Contact: Michelle Dekoekoek at Weichert Realty - 360-815-0095
- Fully furnished property in Campers Paradise
- Park model has secondary roof, AC, addition, pantry and gas fireplace
- Closest property to the main hall & pool. Great for summer movies nights as well
- Lot boasts sitting area up front, enormous deck w/removable covered gazebo, BBQ, & firepit area
- Fully insulated b/h w/shed on opposite end
- Addition needs to be finished and comes w/flooring to do so
- Ice maker also included for those hot summer days.
LOT #1051 - $29,500.00 USD
Owner: Gertrude O'Neill
Contact: Ruttel74Schroeder@gmail.com OR 604.324.2919 (home) 604.441.8896 (cell)
Description:This lot is for sale without the Fifth Wheel
But it includes:
- Loft cabin that sleeps up to 6 people
- Has 3 other permanent structures
- Roof over the Fifth Wheel or motor home area with easy pull-in / pull-out
- Tool shed with 2 lean-twos
- Lots of firewood
- Sewer water and electricity
- Lots of sunshine and beautiful view onto the mountains
- Most original trees.
- Nice cul-de-sac with great neighbors
- Lots of privacy
LOT #1061 - $18,000.00 CAD
Owner: Doug Hollett
- Great property 15 minutes from the Sumas border. Great getaway spot.
- Easy access to nice facilities: large indoor pool, kid's playground, horseshoes, and other areas
- 30' Trailer with a snow-shed built over it that is twice the width of the trailer
- Full sized bed in front, two single beds near the back
- Full bathroom with tub/shower
- Kitchen area has a bar fridge, double sink and microwave
- Gas fireplace and Sofa bed
- Tongue and groove cedar plank ceiling
- Outside has large sitting area with firepit
- Lot has many trees to provide shade and lower temperatures in summer
- Silver Lake close by with multiple beaches and boat/kayak rentals
- Many other families in the area with kids
LOT #1085 - $26,000.00 USD
Owner: Dale Larson
Contact: 604-807-1181 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Great West facing lot, with parking for 4 cars
- Afternoon sun & fantastic neighbors. Large paver stone patio with fire pit
- Clean, bright fun property! Sleeps 8
- 2 Queen beds (one brand new); 2 doubles; 2 Bathrooms - One original trailer powder room and one full-size off bedroom; full-size soaker tub
- Trailer is a '78 Champion; Furnace in excellent working condition
- Large CHS Propane tank 100% full
- New full size fridge, new hot water tank.
- Tin roof over trailer and 10' X 35' addition
- Covered patio
- All furniture, tools dishes and linens will stay
- Total indoor living space is 450 sq feet.
LOT #1118 - Asking $32,000 CAD for both lot and trailer
- Owner: Jennifer Zilcosky
Contact: 604.300.0813 or email@example.com
- 35' x 10' room on the property with a TV, fridge, living space, eating space
- 10' x 10' room with a queen bed in the back
- The rooms have power (lights and plug)
- Laminate floors and 3 glass sliding doors. Drywall inside is ready for you to choose your own wall colour!
- Large lot with sun and shade
- Lots of open space around the fire pit for seating
- 2 Sheds and BBQ included (1 wooden, the other large and plastic from Costco)
- Quiet cul-de-sac in desirable south/west end of park (Alder Lane)
- Corner lot looking onto the road, not your neighbor’s lot
- 2009 Springdale 267BHSSR Bunkhouse 26' Trailer with super slide out. Sleeps 8
- Rear Corner Twin Bunk Beds w/Outdoor & More Storage Under Bunks- has a rear door for bikes
- Rear Corner Bath w/Toilet, Vanity w/Sink & Tub/Shower
- Super Size U-shaped Dinette & Sofa Bed Slide out w/ Overhead Cabinet Above Sofa
- LCD TV that rotates from the master bed to the main area
- Kitchen Sink, 3 Burner Range, Refrigerator
- Front Queen Bed w/ foam mattress topper/Nightstands/Closets
- It is undercover and can be pulled out, so you can still use it for camping elsewhere. Has been stored uncover since owning it new in 2010.
- Length 28' 11" overall, 26' trailer
- Ext Width 8'
- Ext Height 10' 11"
- Hitch Weight 780 lbs
- Dry Weight 6132 lbs
- Fresh Water Capacity 60 gals
- Grey Water Capacity 64 gals
- Black Water Capacity 34 gals
- Tire Size 205/75R15C
LOT #1138 - $48,000.00 Cad
Owner: Jeff Busch
- 42’ Nomad park model with 2 permanent tip outs
- Level lot with covered bar-b-que area
- 32’ addition
- French doors open to 6’ x 12’ deck
- 12’ x 20’ 2- story shed/Bunkie
- 4”x6” construction, commercial double 36” doors
- Fully finished bathroom
- Space for 6 adults
- Vinyl windows
- Torch on roof
- Built 3 years ago, fresh paint on everything 1 year ago
- 3 wood cribs, new tin roofs, new fence
LOT #1192 - $18,500.00 USD (obo)
Owner: Tracy & Craig Jacobs
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-764-1837
- 1991 40' Mallard Park Model
- Newer Medal Roof
- Shed and Furnace within 3-5 years.
- Sleeps up to 7 comfortably .One bedroom (double bed)
- Spare room has small bunk beds and single sleeper sofa in living room.
- Small bathroom with flush toilet and mini tub/shower
- Lots of firewood to be cut up stored under deck
- Deck needs to be replaced and Lot needs landscaping
- Lots of household items included
LOT #2053 - $55,000.00 CAD
Owner: Rodney Rude
Contact: Rodney Rude (250) 215-7475 / (587) 322-6436
- 5000 sq. ft. fenced lot
- 12 x 24 cabin with new 8 x 24 side deck
- Freshly painted inside and outside
- 12 x 12 covered front deck with new outside kitchen
- 2012 outback 298RE 10th Anniversary addition trailer registered in B.C.
- 3 push outs with awnings
- Complete with electric fireplace, 2 TV's, Blue Ray players
- Brand new pillow top queen sized mattress
- Immaculate condition that's well maintained and travel ready
- 2016 built 8 x 14 storage shed with 110 and 220 power
- Hot and cold water, wood shed and fire pit
- Numerous other amenities